Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Alex


What’s up my name is ALEX . I love to play sports. I love football and basketball. I love to read too. When I grow up I want to be in the NFL. At school I hang out with my best friends CESAR, CHRIS AND HUDSON. You should check out their blogs too. I LOVE purple and pink. I like the Dallas Cowboys. My favorite foods are pizza and cheeseburgers. My favorite movie is The Hunger Games. If I could meet anyone in the world it would be Big Time Rush. My favorite to do is collect football cards. I like to chill with my cousin Joseph. I love to read football books. In my spare time I throw a football.

J Later. Alex out!!!!!!!!!! ::::::::L

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)