Saturday, September 14, 2013

Dorian

What’s up? My name is Dorian. I like to play PS3 with my brother and my favorite food is chicken strips. My favorite subjects in school are reading and science and my favorite teachers are Mrs. Schauer and Mrs. Camden. I like to listen to hip-hop music. My friends are Darian, Brandon and Samuel. When I grow up I want to be an actor. My favorite celebrity I want to meet is rob Dyrdek a professional skater. I like to watch Rob and Big Tanked, Robs Fantasy Factory, and the Regular show. My favorite movie is Grown Ups 2, and my favorite relative is my grandma. My favorite dessert is ice cream andI like to eat at Golden Corral , Chili’s, and Grandy’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)