Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Frank


Hi my name is Frank and I’m twelve years old—you  should already know me.   Well my favorite sport is football, and I’m number 57, but it is just very hard to pass my classes so I can play.  I want to play all of the sports, but I am not passing so I don’t think that I am going to get to play any of them.  In band I play the sax but next year I am going to quit.  My favorite food is chicken and my favorite singers are Drake and Lil Wayne .My favorite book is called Juice and it is a football book. 

1 comment:

  1. HI, FRANK!! HOW ARE YOU? I NEVER SEE YOU ANYMORE...GUESS BECAUSE I WORK A LOT... :/ I MISSED ALL THE FOOTBALL GAMES THIS YEAR BUT HOPEFULLY IF YOU PLAY BASKETBALL I CAN COME TO A GAME...JUST STUDY HARD :) SCHOOL ISN'T EASY SOMETIMES...YOU JUST NEED TO CONCENTRATE & STUDY HARD THEN EVERYTHING WILL BE OK! KEEP UP WITH YOUR READING. BYE!

    ReplyDelete

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)