Saturday, September 14, 2013

Miranda

Hi, my name is Miranda and I’m 11 years old. My favorite color is blue and my favorite teacher is Mrs. Schauer. My three favorite subjects are Reading, Science, and Writing. I don’t really like math very much because it’s very hard. My favorite food is roast beef. My BFFs are Alyssa, Matti, Kayle, Alexis, Mariana, and Jodee. I have one brother named Justin and one sister named Shanna. Shanna is disabled and can’t walk or talk by herself. Last year people made fun of her, but she is the best big sister ever. I don’t care what other people might say, because she is awesome. I love her soooo much!! Well anyway, my favorite sports are volleyball, softball, and track. When I get older I want to be a paleontologist, a vet, or a teacher. I have three dogs and one lizard. My hobbies are hanging out with my friends and doing gymnastics with my best friend Alyssa. Well, that’s it about me and my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)