Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Ethan


My Name is Ethan. I’m 11 years old and I go to Pettus Junior High. I don’t really have a favorite food because I like almost everything. My favorite place to shop is Gamestop. I have some friends like Timmy Green— he’s funny. I was SUPER funny at my other school and I was voted class clown. The pet I want is a German shepherd because I love them a lot. For a vacation, I would like to go to Washington. My favorite movies are 21 Jump Street and Ted. My favorite colors are black and blue. The relative I love the most is my mom because she so funny and smart.  I like to hang out with my friends and family. I collect any money I see because in the future one dollar will be worth a lot. The thing I like to do in my free time is hang out with my brother he because he is funny and so awesome, but sometimes he can also be mean.  Ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)