Saturday, September 14, 2013

Joseph

Hi, my name is Joseph. I love Skrillex. He is my favorite artist. His music is dub step, also known as rave music. I totally love Mexican food. I love cats, dogs, animals, cars and video games. Reading is one of my favorite things to do. Most of the time at my house I’m listening to audio books or reading books off the internet. I love technology and I made my own bike at my dad’s house. I like hanging out with friends and playing sports. I like helping my mom, and especially like helping my grandpa. I like the barn we have at our ranch and I love driving the tractors. I’m a friendly person and I have several dogs and. I’m new in Pettus this year, and my favorite part about the school so far is the teachers. I play trumpet in the band, and my favorite teachers are Mrs. Schauer, Mr. Flores, and Mrs. Camden. Thanks for reading. Goodbye!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)