Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Mallory


Hello my name is Mallory and I am 11 years old. My favorite
things to do are run and play softball. I have four sisters and their names are Gina (the oldest) Rachael (the middle child) and Carmen and Celine (the twins).  My favorite book are all of Lisa Schroeder’s books. My best friends are Alyssa D,  Kayla,Makenzy, Karyna, and Desa.  If I could meet anyone in the world I would meet Channing Tatum. My favorite TV shows are Teen Mom, The Voice and Dance Moms. I love hot Funyuns and hot fries. I love the winter but I wish it would snow here in Pettus. One thing I don’t like about school is the work. That’s all about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)