Saturday, September 14, 2013

Kayle

Hello! My name is Kayle and I’m eleven years old. I enjoy doing a lot of crazy, fun and awesome things! I’m originally from a small town/community called Choate, Texas. I love to be outdoors working with my dad. I’m not too much of a girly-girl but that not what my friends think! :) In my spare time I like to read interesting and thick books! I love to eat pizza, BIG burgers, and fudge pops! My hobbies include wrestling with my bros and admiring good looking trucks on the highway or by my house. I have another little dirty habit that not everybody knows…I like to go MUDDING on my bike or in my go-cart on the dirt road where I live! Well, those are all the fun and especially interesting things you probably would like to know. XOXOX See ya! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)