Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Andrea


Hey guys it’s me Andrea but people call me Drea—even some of the teachers do. I’m 11 years old. I LOVE sports. They’re like my favorite thing to do and my favorite is basketball.  My favorite color is red!! =)  I love Laffy Taffy. Like, if it was legal I would marry one! (I am serious.) I love to read the books I Heart You, You haunt me , The Day Before, and Heartbeat. My favorite movie is The Perfect Game. I LOVE Mrs. Schauer and she’s one of the best teachers I’ve had in a long time. The things I like about sixth grade is that the six graders  have  a LOT more freedom than  we had in fifth grade. I hate that we only have 5 minutes to get to each class though. If I could meet one person in the world It would be Lisa Schroeder because she wrote some of my favorite books.  If I could go anywhere in the world, I would go to Paris!!!  The things I like about school are hanging out with my friends. Some of my friends are Alyssa, Karyna, Kenzy, Kayla, Mallory, Desa, Angelica and Riles.  Even some of the guys are OK to hang out with, like John, Michael, Damaci, Chris, Justin, Hudson, Dean, Frank and Joseph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)