Tuesday, October 9, 2012

John


My name is John and I am 11 years old.  I have eight dogs but  I don’t feel like naming them all. I like to play sports all the time.  When I grow up I want to be a professional football player. The one thing I do not like about school is all the stuff we do like math and writing and every thing else except for sports. If there is anyone in the world I would want to meet it would be anyone in the WWE because everyone in the WWE is very helpful and inspiring. My main hobbies are sports, watching television, reading, and eating. My favorite website is WWE.com. Finally, my favorite food is spaghetti and meatballs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)