Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Katie


My name is Katie and my favorite book is by Judy Blume. It is called Are You There God its Me Margret.  I love to read. My favorite movies are the Twilight movies.  My favorite one is Breaking Dawn part one. I love to play soccer and do karate.  It is a lot of fun but you get hit a lot if you’re not fast. My favorite colors are lime green and neon pink. I love puppies because they are so cute,  but I hate cats because they scratch!!!!! My mom and dad got me and my sisters a puppy and than like one month later they gave it away to my dad’s sectary and I was so sad because I loved him so much.  His name was Max. My best friends are Karyna, Makenzy, Desa, Andrea, Riley, Angelica, Alyssa, Mallory, and Kayla.  My favorite teachers are Mrs. Camden and Mrs. Schauer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)