Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Makenzy


My name is Makenzy and I am 11 years old. I go to Pettus Junior High I love going to school here. My best friends are Karyna, Angelica, Alyssa, Kayla, Matti, and Ebony. I used to live in Houston, Texas and it was a great place to live .I have two sisters, one brother and one cat. My favorite food is chicken nuggets—I love them so much. My favorite sports are volleyball and track, and my favorite color is blue. My favorite school subject is reading  because I love to read a lot. I like to go shopping at rue 21, Claires, JC Penny, and a lot of other stores too. My favorite animals are dogs, hamsters, cats and zebras. My favorite author is R.L. Stine because  I love reading scary books. My favorite kinds of music to listen to are  rap, hip hop and country. That all I really have to say about ME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)