Saturday, September 14, 2013

Brandon

Hi my name is Brandon and I’m 11 years old. My favorite book is a graphic novel called Peanut. My favorite book that’s been made into a movie is The Hunger Games. I like to eat BBQ. My favorite side dish is mashed potatoes and gravy. My best friends are Jakobe, Albert, Briana, and my brother Austin. My favorite game is Saints row IV, along with SR2 and SR3. My favorite thing to play is Yugi-Oh, which is a card game. My friends and I play it during lunch and tutorials. I’m a computer geek. I have my own laptop and computer, and if you need help with your computer you know who to call. I’m glad they don’t have AR this year. Well that’s all about me for now. I think it will be a great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)