Saturday, September 14, 2013

Leo

If I were not able to have Social Studies I would not have a favorite subject but thanks to our past I have a great history. This might sound weird but I collect unique shaped sticks. Not bugs or rocks or coins. I collect sticks! Playing video games is a talent you cannot take away from me. I love and cherish Gordan Korman and his books.  I also cherish Mrs. Schauer, the best teacher in the world.   SWINDLE is a book that nobody can beat. It is a mystery, adventure book. I love soccer and karate. I am a yellow belt and really good but some people think otherwise. I love my dog Echo but sometimes he’s just too crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)