Saturday, September 14, 2013

Matti

Hey guys, my name is Matti. My favorite foods are grilled cheese, mac and cheese and PIZZA. I really love the color blue. I love playing sports with my family and softball is my favorite sport. Makenzy is my favorite friend, she’s really like a sister. I have three sisters and one brother. Their names are Ryan, Tori, Randi and Cody. I really love dogs. I have seven of them and their names are Jack, Maggie, Max, Pancho, Taki, Beethoven, and Bailey. I LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC. My favorite animals are dogs, horses, monkeys, and fat hamsters. A book that I really like is called Life on the Refrigerator Door. When I grow up I want to be a baker, because my hobby is BAKING.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)