Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Karyna


My name is Karyna and I am a student at Pettus Jr. High. I am 11 years old and I LOVE TO READ!!! My favorite author is Ellen Schreiber.  She wrote Vampire Kisses.  My favorite colors are lime green, hot pink, black, purple, and yellow. My favorite places to shop are Aeropostale , Hollister, and Forever 21. My favorite pet is a dog. My favorite movie is The Hunger Games. My favorite food is pickles. My best friends are all of my friends. My favorite book is Vampire Kisses. The thing I hate about school is when we learn about stuff. My favorite thing about school is when I hang out with my friends. My favorite sports are volleyball and softball. And that is all about ME!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)