Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Desa



Hey guys it’s me Desa in 6th grade. I love junior high because we have lots of freedom. I think 6th grade is so cool. Well here are some things about me. My favorite things to do are to go fishing, dancing, and playing my instrument. My favorite color is purple. Also my best friends are Alyssa, Kayla, Karyna , Makenzy, Mallory, and Andrea. My favorite author is Lemony Snicket. I just love those books. My favorite sport is basketballJ. I think I am just going to play all of the sports next year .My favorite teacher in 6th grade is Mrs. Camden because she is the science teacher. Sometimes I feel that I want to go back to elementary to Mrs. Monson’s class because she is the best teacher in the world J. So those are some of the things about me J J  

1 comment:

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)