Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Gabby


Hi my name is Gabby  and I’m in the 6th grade. My favorite color is purple, my favorite food is pizza and I love reading. I like to read the books Vampire Kisses and to read about Anne Frank.  During my spare time I like to read and to play outside with my dog. I collect nut crackers. I know it’s a weird thing to collect but I do. My  favorite sports are soccer and baseball. I don’t have a favorite teacher because I love them all. If I could meet anybody in the world I would meet Michael Jackson. Though sadly he passed away he was an inspiring person. My hobbies are Folklore dancing, riding my bike and playing my saxophone. The one thing I don’t like about school is homework and waking up early but I love to spend time with my friends and a few cousins also at school. My favorite sing is Nicki Minaj and I’m a really big Justin Bieber fan. That is all about me!!!!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)