Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Cesar



Hey my name is Cesar and I think its cool to be in sixth grade.  I hang out with my buds. They are Alex, Chris, and Damacio. My favorite hobbies are talking to my friends and meeting new people.  My favorite thing about school is going to my best teachers’ classes. They are Mrs. Schauer because right when we get to her class she lets us lay down and read.  We read a LOT in her class. The book I an reading now is called Skellig.  The next book I am going to read is Heaven Eyes. It is going to be one of the best books, I think. My other favorite teacher is Mrs. Camden because she lets us do many things. We are growing tomato plants.  Mine grew a lot, but Alex made it fall out and he killed it bad. The soil fell out and it made me really mad,  but we are still friends.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)