Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Kayla


My name is Kayla Gonzales. I am 12 years old  and I’m in the sixth grade I love being in sixth grade because there’s more freedom than elementary. I LOVE   to spend time with my family and friends. My favorite food is pizza. I LOVE to play sports and my favorite sports are volleyball and softball. My favorite color is neon pink! I didn’t used to  like to read but I LOVE it now!   I love to watch movies. I love cats and dogs. My favorite book is The Hunger Games. The thing I like about school is hanging with friends. In my spare time, I like to go shopping. If I could meet anyone in this world, it would be Lauren Myracle! My favorite hobby is to shop, spend time with family, and friends. My favorite website is YouTube. My favorite TV show is Teen Mom. That’s all about me!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)