Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Alyssa


Hello!  My name is Alyssa and I am twelve years old.  My favorite book is Chasing Brooklyn, by Lisa Schroeder.  My favorite color is purple.  I love to shop and hang out with my besties Kayla, Mallory, Kenzy, Drea, Desa and Karyna.  If I could meet anyone in the world, it would be Lauren Myracle.  The thing I don’t like about school is that we have to walk a lot.  When I get older I want to live in Paris.  I love to cheer, play basketball and volleyball.  I like to read when I’m in the mood and I like to collect bows.  I like to do crafts and my favorite TV shows are Teen Mom and Jersey Shore.  My favorite food is pizza.  That’s all about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)