Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Riley


Hi, my name is Riley. I am twelve years old and I live in Tuleta, Texas. I attend the sixth grade at Pettus Middle School and Mrs. Schauer is my favorite teacher! J I ABSOLUTELY LOVE READING! My favorite two books are Out of my Mind by Sharon Draper, and Hope was Here by Joan Bauer. I live in a family of 4 with 4 pets. My mom’s name is Becky, my step-dad’s name is Cash, my brother’s name is Trevor, and then there’s me! I have an EVIL hamster named Ruby, a Blue Heeler named Levi, a Westie named Lily, and a Scottie named Snoop. I love playing outside and dancing to hip hop music! I like playing the clarinet and the guitar and I am a decent singer. My favorite song is Wanted by Hunter Hayes, and my favorite kind of music is country! My favorite thing to do is go mudding on my four-wheelers at Lake Murray, in Oklahoma! It is so much fun! My favorite meal is steak, corn-on-the-cob, baked potatoes, and a big glass of ICED SWEET TEA! I am obviously a country girl. I love sitting outside with the family in the evenings, grillin’ and playin' guitars! I am originally from Weatherford, TX, but I moved because my step-dad got a new job. My mom’s parents live in Lipan and my step-dad’s parents live in Bryson. My aunt and uncle on my mom’s side live in Brock and on the other side they live in Stephenville. My dad, David died in a car crash when I was seven years old! My family is pretty spread apart! I love hanging out with my family and friends! Some of my best friends are Ashton, Abbey, Drea, and Alyssa D. We like to listen to music and just talk. You should check out Drea’s and Alyssa’s blogs out too! I am a very honest and caring person, and I always put others before myself! J

Blog Posts:  

1 comment:

  1. Riley,

    Thank you so much for posting the blog about Wonder. I just got this book in my library and was hoping to read it soon. Now I have to take it home over the weekend and read it NOW! I can't wait to finish it so that I can book talk it to my fifth graders!

    Keep Reading and blogging!

    Lisa Waggett
    Librarian at Goforth Elementary
    League City, TX

    Ask Mrs. Schauer who I am!!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)