Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Jacob



Yo people it is me Jacob. This is a cool school with some pretty awesome teachers, like Mrs. Schauer, Mr. Flores, and more!  I like The Hunger Games books because they are so cool!  My favorite food is Chinese. I am 11 years old and I am small. My favorite subjects are music and science. I play the drums in the PHS band. I think Jr. High  is way cooler because we  get five minutes to get to class and there are vending machines! I had a good time in elementary too, but now it is time to move on to the big stuff.  Some classes are not the best like math it is very annoying L. I think the music is pretty cool J.  Science is super cool when you get to use a microscope because you get to look at leaves, bugs, and other stuff. 

1 comment:

  1. Vending machines make JRHS cool??? Who knew you were so easy to please:)

    ReplyDelete

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)