Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Jasara


What’s  up people it’s Jasara! I  LOVE 6th grade because it is so cool! I love all of my teachers, Mrs. Schauer (awesome)  I love her because she loves to read, she’s nice, she loves us back, and she always knows the right books for us. I used to never read any kind of book unless it was R.L Stine, but now I read different genres and I love all of them. I love to sing and write songs about the Lord. My favorite singer is Taylor Swift, and  my favorite song is Our Song. I love my friends, all of them— cause when I’m sad, mad, grumpy, or frustrated they are always there to lift my spirits and make me happy.  Every day is a good day for me when my friends are there.  I love my parents because they love me. I love the Lord cause no matter what happens I know  he’s there for me watching me, comforting me in times of despair. When I don’t have my friends I know I have him and good loving parents to take care of me at home. Wherever I go I have all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)