Thursday, September 19, 2013

Letters, Letters, Letters

We are finishing up our first week of letter writing, and I have to say that this year is off to a fantastic start!  I've always had my kids write, but this is the first year, I've let them use the computers instead of doing everything with pen and paper, and I'm super excited about the results!  Each week, each student is responsible for writing a letter to me, about the book they're currently reading.  Then I read their letters and write back. Some of the kids in room B-3 are definitely on their way to being terrific writers!  I just love getting to know each and every one of the little beings that come across that threshold five days a week, and can't wait to see everything that this year brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)