Tuesday, December 18, 2012

An Awesome School Year So Far, by Hudson

This school year has been awesome so far. I like this year because I have found a new book series by Anthony Horowitz. It’s about a fourteen year old boy who lives in London and  becomes a spy. His name is Alex Rider. He is strong,smart,and a black belt in karate. Another thing I like is watching videos in Mrs. Camden’s class. Sometimes we watch science movies or sometimes just for the fun of it. My favorite is the crime shows. We watch the crime shows because they show you how to use scientific equipment. All the classes are fun but, if I had to choose a favorite it would probably be math. I like math because it is easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)