Tuesday, December 18, 2012

This Year So Far, by Jasara


This year has not been that bad.  I do my work when it comes, and of course  I try to be myself but its hard.   

I read, read, and read to take my mind to a different place where I can get away from what's really happening.  I listen to music because it helps me find a better place too. I sometimes read scary books like by R.L. Stine or sad books like See You at Harry’ s  or Wonder.  I like to read sad books because they soothe me.

I have friends that I thank God  for and I pray for them, and for myself, when things go wrong. I just wish I could be more careful with what I say or do. 

When there are announcements, during the minute of silence I pray to keep all the bad things away. I pray "let there be light" or "you are the bread of life"…stuff like that. 

Anyway this school is not that bad. I think I should be glad I have friends. No wait--let me rephrase that--I have awesome friends. They are the best I've ever had!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)