Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I Love Jr. High, by Makenzy


So far this year has been great. I love Jr. high. It is so fun, although parts of it are kind of hard. Overall, it is very easy once you get use to it. 

My favorite teachers are Mrs. Camden and Mrs. Schauer. We just finished a book called the Giver and it is a very good book. We learn a lot of stuff in 6th grade. My favorite classes are Reading, Science, English, and Social Studies. The classes are so much fun and the teachers are really funny.

 I've done a lot of embarrassing things this year. Like I ran into a pole while talking to a teacher. 

I love hanging out with my friends. We have a lot more freedom than we did in elementary school.  This semester went by so fast. I'm glad, but deep inside though I really don’t want school to end.  I’m just saying I love going to school here. My favorite part about going to school here is seeing my friends. The year went by so fast a few more days and were out of school for two weeks. Well, this is all I have to say about the past semester her at PJHS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)