Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Hey Guys, Drea Here! , by Andrea


This year has been great. My favorite classes are Reading, Math, and Science.

The thing I like about Mrs. Schauer is that she makes it fun, unlike other reading classes I've had. There is really nothing I don't like about it--I like everything about this class.

  Coach DeCamp is a fun Math teacher. What’s cool about her class is the desks are like whiteboards which means that you can draw on them and it will come right off. What I don’t like about her class is that she gives weekly progress reports and that means that my parents always know how I’m doing in her class.

   Mrs. Camden--she teaches Science and she has a really fun way of teaching. What she does is we watch a movie about germs, animals, or plants etc. and after that we take a test about the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)