Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Great so Far! by Angelica


This year has been great! Junior high is hard but I'm getting  used to it. Sometimes I get a little confused in math ( It's hard right?) but I’m getting better at it. 

I like hanging out with my friends: Karyina, Kenzy, Drea ,Desa, and Katie. I only named a few of my friends, but I have a lot more.

I love to go to Mrs. Schauer’s class because I get to read, and well, its just so fun in her class. I also liked The Giver that we read in her class. I really liked it,
Another class that I like is Mrs. Camden’s. She teaches Science and she’s really fun and cool in my opinion. I also like the ACE program for after school. 

I am very happy here in Pettus Junior High. It’s really different from elementary. The subjects are getting harder and I have to keep up with everything! Language Arts and Spelling are easy but Math is hard! I really like my year so far. It has been a blast...a few difficulties, but overall it's been awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)