Friday, December 21, 2012

Sixth Grade Days, by Cesar


This has been a great year! All we do is have fun but we do work too. My three favorite classes are Science, Reading, and English.  I've only been late once and that's all.  It was in Science--I needed to go to the restroom and that's why I was late.  

In the morning we have P.E.  The boys play football, kickball, and capture the flag.  It is cool in P.E.  Today we were playing kickball and the ball hit my shoulder.  

Me and  my friends just hang out. We do many crazy things. Me and Alex Prieto are brothers and Jodaya is adopted.  We used to be called The Three Muskateers, but that's gonna change now because I'm moving back to my old house in Edinburg.  I really don't want to move because I like it here in Pettus.  But, that's my life...that's how I live.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)