Monday, January 7, 2013

Sixth Grade so Far, by Alyssa D



Hey guys, Alyssa here. This school year has been great soo far. My favorite teachers are Mrs. Schauer, Coach DeCamp, and Mrs. Camden! They are really great teachers.

Mrs. Camden teaches Science and she is a good science teacher. In Mrs. Schauer's class we read The Giver-- that was a good book.

Coach DeCamp teaches math and even though we do a lot of work in there, it's pretty easy, so I like it.  

My favorite book so far is Heartbeat, by Sharon Creech.  It's a novel in verse and is a really good book.  

I love to go to 2nd period cause I like to play my instrument. I play the trumpet.

My least favorite class is Social Studies because we have to write a lot of notes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)