Friday, December 9, 2011

EIGHTH GRADE BITES, by Heather Brewer

Eighth Grade Bites (Chronicles of Vladmir Todd #1)
by Heather Brewer

Posted by Steven
Vladmir Tod is half vampire and half human. Vlad gets pushed around by some jerks at school and he's trying to keep his secret.  Meredith is a girl Vlad likes but she likes his friend Henry.  Vlad’s teacher has gone missing, and a substitute named Mr.Otis finds out about Vlad’s secret.Otis ends up being Vlad’s uncle, but Otis is vampire as well. Will Vlad survive the eighth grade?




7 comments:

  1. I want to know what happened to the teacher!!! And I want to know if Vlad gets together with Meredith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good book. I want to read it now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steven--I'm a middle school librarian in the Houston area and my boys love this series! I haven't read it yet, but maybe I will now. Are you going to (or have you already) read the whole series?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steven, I liked reading your review. Our library got that book recently, but I haven't been able to read it yet. Now I understand what the others are talking about -- and why they seem to like it! Thanks for writing the review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey bro waz up you are in 6th grade and your not 6th your 12 and your book sounds good you tell me a lot about it and I like keep reading little bro! by love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds so cool makes me want to read the book i think u should do more :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. dear Jacqueline
    yea i read the first book now i'm on the 2nd book but eighth grade bites was really enteresting and im turning 12 on 12-24-11
    and in the sixth grade. there was a typo

    ReplyDelete

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)