Thursday, December 8, 2011

THE TIGER RISING, by Kate DiCamillo Posted by Noah

THE TIGER RISING, by Kate DiCamillo
Posted by Noah


Posted by Noah
Rob Horton has a very sad life. His mom died, he gets bullied at school, and his dad is really harsh. He never cries, or thinks about his problems because he locks all of his problems away in an emotional suitcase. Until one day, a strange girls shows up at school, and turns his life upside down. Between Sistine, the tiger in the woods, and his leg rashes, will he be able to continue to keep his emotions down?


Read about it in....THE TIGER RISING, by Kate DiCamillo

3 comments:

  1. I like the idea of someone's life being turned upside down. What you wrote made me think about the sad-face symbol :( and how if you turn it upside down (well, part of it), it becomes a happy one, :)

    But how uncomfortable is it when someone changes your life around? Do you think you'd like it, or hate it, if it really happened to you? I'm not sure how I'd feel. So, your review made me think this might be an uncomfortable story in some ways! (That's OK, I like good endings that happen after someone deals with being uncomfortable.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noah, this is good! I wonder how many people read this book because of you!!! You should do one on Pinkalicious!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noah, I enjoyed this book when I read it a couple of years ago. At the time, I wondered if the Tiger was real, or maybe represented Rob's struggles. Sometimes reading a books about someone else's troubles helps people deal with their own issues. Nice review.

    ReplyDelete

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)