Monday, December 12, 2011

VIOLET IN BLOOM, by Lauren Myracle

Violet In Bloom (Flower Power #2)
by Lauren Myracle

Posted by Makayla
Four girls, Katie-Rose, Milla, Yasman, and Violet, have nothing on common, except their flower names.  When these girls become friends their lives change.  They have some pretty crazy adventures together and end up in a heap of trouble.  when Katie-Rose's campaign to get their school to serve healthier snacks turns into a disaster, it is only the start to their problems. A classmate tries to ruin Yasaman and Katie-Rose's friendship.  Violet is determined to figure out what' sup with the strange boy with the journal, and Milla has a crush on the boy down the street, Max--but ends up killing his hamster.  Will these four girls have enough flower power to save themselves?  Find out in best-selling author Lauren Myracle's Violet in Bloom

4 comments:

  1. omigosh, what a great review. Intrigue! Suspense! Hamstericide! Dang, *I* want to read that book.

    Awesome job, Makayla!!!!!!

    xxx,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Makayla! I am a librarian in San Antonio, Texas. I just did a lesson with our middle schoolers about how to write reviews for our online catalog. I wish I had seen the work your class has done sooner, so I could have shown them! I love all the detail you give about the story without saying too much...just making me want to read it. That's what a good review is for! Oh, and pretty cool that Lauren Myracle herself wrote on your blog. She is an idol of librarians everywhere. --Mrs. K. Braeuler, Librarian, Holy Cross of San Antonio

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog makayla!! :) I havnt read this book yet but i want to. Luv Ya <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What, Marisol? I thought you had read all of Lauren Myracle's books!!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)