Thursday, December 8, 2011

THE TIGER RISING, by Kate DiCamillo Posted by Neil

THE TIGER RISING, by Kate DiCamillo
Posted by Neil

Posted by Neil
When Rob was eleven his mom died.  He and his dad moved to Florida.  At Rob's school he would always get picked on and he had something wrong with his leg.  The leg problem got him out of school until it got better. But before he left school, he met a girl named Sistine.  They would hang out a lot.  But one day Rob found a tiger locked up in a cage in the middle of a field.  Then Rob showed Sistine the tiger, and she wants to let it out cause she thinks it's not good for animals to get locked up in a cage.  Then later they let it go and the tiger...

Read the book and find out.

6 comments:

  1. WHAT DID THE TIGER DO? You can't leave me hanging like that!!! I guess I'll have to read the book . . . !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I think you might have ideas about tigers. I'd like to know whether you guessed what would happen in this book -- or was it all a surprise for you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Mrs. Camden. This is a great into to the book. I'm seriously curious as to how it ended. I guess I'll have to add it to my list of books to read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TO Beth Kanell,
    I guessed that they would set the tiger free but i never thought that it would get shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Neil, this is interesting! I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey neil I love this book keep on reading it's the best to do!

    ReplyDelete

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)