Monday, December 19, 2011

THIRTEEN, by Lauren Myracle

Posted by Caroline
Thirteen, by Lauren Myracle.

The story Thirteen is about a girl named Winnie. Winnie’s best friend Dinah is growing up too slowly while her other best friend Cinnamon is growing up too fast. I love Lauren Myracle books because they’re funny, interesting, and real. Winnie has ups and downs but always makes it back around. I recommend this book to girls who are like Winnie, Cinnamon or Dinah.  If you are a girly-girl who loves girly-girl stuff, you will love this book!

5 comments:

  1. I like that part were you said Winnie has ups and downs but always makes it back around!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG caroline i want to read this book nice book blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a really good book blog I also want to read this book!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Caroline, what a beautiful review. I love this!!!!! Made. My. Day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello bloggers! I'm a grandmother from Arizona. My granddaughter goes to ASU Polytechnic Jr. High and she's turning 13 next week. We're having a Mall Scavenger Hunt birthday party for her. While doing some online research for clues I found your blog.

    She loves to read and this is one of her favorite books and I'm going to use it as one of our items to find. When I did a Google search for the book I was directed to your blog. It's so COOL! And look who posted a comment ... Lauren Myracle herself! That's amazing!

    I wanted to thank you for your hospitality this morning while I browsed around your blog. It's bright, happy and I love your reviews! You're lucky to have such a wonderful teacher to help you with this! Great work you guys! And, thanks, Caroline, for the awesome review!

    ReplyDelete

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)