Monday, January 7, 2013

6th Grade So Far, by Frank


My favorite thing about this year is that teachers are nicer than last year. This year has been great. The only thing is that this year is going by so fast, it's almost over. I cant wait for my birthday. 

Next year I hope I pass all my classes so I can play in all the football games. I cant wait till the fifth graders come  up here because during football, I am going to hit them my hardest. But with them playing with us, I don’t think that we are going to win many games.

My favorite book is The Giver. The book that I am reading right now is the Diary of a Wimpy Kid and it is a very good book. It is almost the best book I ever read, but it's not better then The Giver


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)