Monday, January 7, 2013

My Year So Far, by Desa


This school year is going great so far. I have noticed different things around school.
Like when I started junior high we didn’t really switch that much but know we do.

So I am going to tell you a little bit of what we learned.

This six weeks the whole class read a book called The Giver. It’s about a kid named Jonas and he lives in this community that went to sameness. The people who run the community are called the Elders and they control the weather and color.
Nobody can see color. When they have their first dream they have to take a pill because the Elders do not want anybody to have emotions. Imagine a community without love, pain, happiness, sadness, or choices!  They don’t know what is out there in the world.

Out of all of the classes I have to say science is my favorite subject.  In class we are able to do experiments.

I always have fun at school because there are new things and I can learn them and there is a whole lot more to learn about different things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)