Monday, January 7, 2013

A Small Fish in a Big Pond, by Karyna


So far, Jr. High has been a great experience for me and I've learned a lot of stuff. My favorite teachers are Mrs. Camden, Mrs. Cain, Mr. Proffitt, and Mrs. Schauer. 

We have read a lot of books. My favorite books are Vampire Kisses, Far From You, The Giver, I Heart You,You Haunt Me, and Beautiful. Our whole class got to read The Giver together, and I think almost everybody liked the book.

The thing I like about Jr. High is that we have more freedom. The thing I hate about Jr. High is that there are a lot of cameras everywhere watching everyone. This semester has gone by so quickly. I think Jr. High has been the best school year for me so far. Almost all the teachers are nice. 

In band I wanted to play the trumpet, because it is my favorite instrument.  Sometimes I think Jr. High is chaos, because there are people everywhere and it is crowded--and sometimes I feel like a small fish in a big pond.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)