Monday, January 7, 2013

My Year Back in Pettus..So Far, by Alex


This school year has been a blast. I met three awesome friends. Their names are Cesar , Jodaya and Hudson.

This year we read the book called THE GIVER ,and it was a great book. My favorite part is when he was saving Gabe. The part I did not like was when the dad killed the twin. 

This year is also sad for me because my best friend Cesar moved over the Christmas break. Cesar was like my brother sort-of and I wish his mom would have changed her mind. 

I hope next year in football I get the postion I want. I want to be a punter. I read a lot of books but so far my favorite is CRACKBACK. Right now I am reading a book called PAYBACK TIME. Mr.Schauer makes me read a lot. Before this year I did not read much at all,  but now I do .

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)