Monday, January 7, 2013

The First Semester of Sixth Grade, by Alexandrea


This year has been good and I have learned a lot.  I really can’t believe its almost over!  I’ve made many new friends like Sarah, Jasara, Peyton, Makenzy, Katie, Angelica and Brandon.  One of them moved to Pennsylvania or something with pencil involved.  

I’ve read lots of new books, like Vampire Kisses and Poison Apples.  We read The Giver together in class and I loved that book.  I kinda wonder what it would be like with no color or feelings …I say horrible. When we finished it I got 100 even though I missed 3 chapters from being absent. 

The only thing bad about this year are the poles, locker doors, carpets and sidewalks--they hate me.  And desks!  They come out of nowhere!  

I got a new phone this year because my pink one kept freezing up and shutting down.  I accidentally reset it and lost all my contacts and apps.  My music is still there, thank God!  I can't last a day without my phone or my Kindle.  Well, I guess I COULD last a day...but it would not look pretty at all!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)