Monday, January 7, 2013

My Year So Far at Pettus Jr. High, by Jodaya



This year has been great, because I made two new friends named Ceaser and Alex. They’re really cool when you get to know them. Ever since I met them we’ve always done stuff together. We always have weird holidays just for us. For example last week we had a “brother holiday” and we gave each other gifts.


This year we also read a book called The Giver. It was a really good book. The part I like the most is when Jonas saves Gabriel and takes him with him to escape. The part I didn’t like was when Jonas found out that his dad killed the poor little twin. 

I don’t like that my friend Ceaser is moving. Me and Alex are sad that we won’t be the three musketeers any more, but we are just going to have to live with it, just like Jonas lived with it when he found out his dad was a killer. Plus, Ceaser wasn’t really like my brother, Alex was. So I’m not that sad that Ceaser is moving to where ever he’s going to. Just as long as I got my brother Alex I’m alright where I’m at and I won’t move on till my brother Alex does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)