Monday, January 7, 2013

Junior High, by John


This year has been awesome! I got to do everything I wanted to do. I got to play football with the junior high team and I got to play the drums in band. My teachers are awesome. I don’t know who my favorite is though. Sometimes we get on their nerves so sometimes they’re not real fun. 

Overall I would say my favorite part about junior high is the freedom. In elementary the work was easier but it felt like I was in jail. One of the worst things just like every year is the lunch. I don’t want to think about it so I’m going to a different topic like football. I wasn’t the best player on the team but I put a lot of heart on the field on every play I got to play. I can’t think of anything else that has been significant about junior high so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)