Wednesday, May 23, 2012

6th Grade Posted by Judith

Well I was not here for all this school year, but as soon as I came I made a lot of friends. In reading it was so fun because we used the laptops and they did a reading blog and I thought it was cool. We did reading journals and I liked it because you could write what you did over the weekend and the teacher would write back. I liked when she would write back. I was in athletics and it was fun because you get to play sports.  The hardest class for me was math because I did not really get it but it was kind of fun. When we would change classes it was fun because we could stop and talk but we had to be careful and make sure to make it to class on time. In Reading we read the book The Giver and it was kind cool— I like that book. We had band. We had lockers and we could have all our things in it.  The teachers are really nice. I think that 6th grade was fun.  My favorite part was that you could use the computer.  I am going to till u some thing important now:  DON’T BE LATE TO CLASS.  Have fun!   :)                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)