Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The One Step Higher Posted by Neil


Well it has been a very long school year in 6th grade but even though it has been long it has been a good experience for me. I have gotten to play football and basketball in 6th grade, which is something that not all kids get to do.  (But all the other kids probably have better cafeteria food. )  In football I was the left guard and defense I was the left guard also. We were not very good this year. I also got to play basketball and I was the starting point guard. I had the best and nicest coaches. We actually were pretty good in basketball this year.

For all the 6th graders coming up don’t be scared. You’ll only have to worry about turning in your homework. Try not to make the teachers mad and you ought to do pretty well in 6th grade. One of the lessons I learned this year is always try your best, and finish what you have started. So good luck 5th graders that are taking a big step higher. Hope you’ll get to play sports next year if you do… always remember don’t hate the player hate the game. Have a fun summer everyone…go fight win…and in the words of Mr. Proffit “work hard every day”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)