Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Have a Great Year! Posted by Bianca



 Hey I’m Bianca and I am a 6th grader at Pettus Junior High.  You might think 6th grade is going to be easy and fun… well some classes they are but not all the time... like in Mrs. Schauers class she likes to eat small kids!   Just kidding,  she is really cool. We have 8 classes and they’re all cool. We have athletics in the morning and its really hard but Friday are the fun days. J  Mrs. Camden  lets you do whatever you want sometimes its really fun……and I’m going to miss her the most. 

If you get Mrs. Flores for Social Studies well…..good luck.  I am not saying that he’s mean or anything but he does make you write so be practicing writing over the summer. Band is cool you just have to pick a good instrument…I picked the clarinet and it was okay I guess.  

I have never gotten I.S.S because I was always a sweet little girl.  (J.K., don’t believe that.)  O.M.G you do a lot of walking in 6th grade! The classes are all really far away from each other.  Have fun and don’t give up on any of your classes or athletics…. If you ever run into a bully don’t let them push you around.  Stand up for yourself and tell a teacher if you need to…or punch that fool in the face!! Not really—fighting is never the answer, but stick up to them and tell them that you’re not scared….and if they run start laughing and tell them that you’re better then them and that you don’t need any back-up.  J

In Mr. Niemeier’s class you get to eat and drink so always have Takis and never share with boys because they eat all your food and will hang out with you just because you have food.  J

I hope you have a great year in sixth grade  and love all your teachers!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)