Wednesday, May 23, 2012

All About Sixth Grade Posted by Payton


6th grade was A really big advancement for me.  I made a lot of friends too. In 6th grade athletics is the very 1st period. In athletics you have to run a mile and some times we run a mile and 1 1/2 Or a monster mile witch is a mile and 1 ½ with bleachers.  2nd period is band. I love band and it is one of my favorite classes.  In band you have to practice every night for 15 to 30 minutes and fill out a practice sheet. 3rdperiod is my favorite class of all. We have Mrs. Schauer for Reading  In her class we read four books. The first was   called Number the Stars. The second one was The Tiger Rising. The third was On My Honor and the fourth was The Giver.  In Mrs. Schauer’s class we also learned how to make book trailers.  4th period is Social Studies with Mr. Flores. Here’s some advice:  Study!  In ALL of your spare time—study!  5th period I have Coach Alstrom for English and right now we are reading The Hunger Games. After that we go to lunch and after lunch it is 6th period. 6th period is math with Mrs. Gavan. She is the best math teacher ever. 7th period is tutorials and the very last class of the day is Mrs. Camden.  She is so awesome  because she lets us work in groups. Well that’s all I have to say.   Good luck next year !!  J

Your friend, 
Payton   

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)