Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hello, Upcoming Sixth Graders!!! Posted by Caroline

Hello Upcoming sixth graders, you are going to love sixth grade. 
For one, you have a whole lot of free time like if you pass you go 
to tutorials and get to do what ever you want but just don’t go 
bananas!! J You will have a lot of fun things to do like athletics, 
getting on laptops in Mrs.Schauer’s , Band, Pep rallys every Friday 
during football season!!!! When I first came to sixth grade I didn’t 
know what to expect, I was kind of nervous but its actually not all 
that bad. You will not have any field trips though L .The teachers 
are great. There are nice ones good ones funny ones and hard 
ones but it’s just great. J You’ll get to read a lot of books in Mrs. 
Schauer’s class. It’s a humungo step from baby tot elementary!! LOL 
My favorite teachers are Mrs. Camden, Mrs. Schauer and Mr.
Proffitt . My favorite thing was when we talked to Lauren Myracle… 
that’s right I said it LAUREN MYRACLE !!!! My favorite book I 
read in sixth grade was Number the Stars it’s really good!!! J 
Well, have a great year you will love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TTYL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE Ya Bunches,

Caroline


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)