Wednesday, May 23, 2012

You Are Gonna LOVE Sixth Grade! Posted by Marisol


Well 6th grade is really fun most of the time. It is very different from elementary. Like we have athletics and band and there is a lot more freedom! We also get lockers, but they aren’t like the ones in elementary.  It’s a lot more responsibility though too. You have to keep up with your locker combination and also your computer log in. You’re also gonna have to get used to changing classes. I mean I know y’all  have to change classes in elementary, but if you’re not in time for class when the bell rings you get counted tardy. Then when you get too many you have I.S.S, which I’m sure isn’t fun. All of you are going to love all your teachers! They are absolutely the best. But I’m not sure you will like math because I know I don’t. I’m not sure if its just because I was used to Mrs. Williams or what but I failed Coach DeCamp’s!! But anyways you will like Mrs. Camden  because she is really fun! Mr.Niemeier is so funny that I doubt there will be a day where he doesn’t makes you laugh. Mrs.Schauer: you’re going to love her to she’s so cool and fun! When she went to Dallas she got Makayla ,Caroline, Dara and me an autographed book from Lauren Myracle and we did a video for her and then she made us one it was so cool!!!! J But anyways I’m pretty sure going to love 6th grade sometimes there’s drama but you’re always gonna have drama in your life! The best part about sixth grade is that you get SO much more freedom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will be posted by Mrs. Schauer. Please keep comments kind and relevant to the posts! :)